Prague: Days 2 & 3...More Photos

I told you it would be worth coming back for more photos! :)


It was very gloomy! But it made for divine photos.



Every street was just lovely.


The Prague Castle.


After you cross the river on the Charles Bridge, there is a little town beneath it. 




Riley at the beer museum. :) 


A huge candy store! We got yelled at for taking this photo.


Potato chips on a stick. MMM delish. 


Like I said, every street was soo beautiful!



This was in the museum at Golden Lane on the grounds of the Prague Castle. 


Golden Lane. 

Each little house used to be individual dwellings for craftsmen, defenders of the castle, and other individuals that helped contribute in some way (one of the houses belonged to a Herbalist!). People lived in these houses until World War II. 
Above the houses now is the museum of armor. Below, some of the houses remain as they were and illustrate the story of who lived there. Others have been transformed into little shops. 


The front of one that has been transformed into a shop. 


Castle Views!


That wraps up our Prague trip! It was a beautiful city and my first BIG European city so it will always hold a special place in my heart! 

To fill you all in on what else has been going on. Not much. We get the keys to our new place tomorrow (FINALLY).. but our washer isn't installed yet! SO we are taking an adventure to the laundry mat this evening... because I am against dry cleaning under garments #sorryNOTsorry. I went and took a language placement test this morning, they told me my German stinks.... (tell me something I don't know)! We found ice cube trays - I was about to ask someone to mail me some. I guess Germans aren't crazy about ice? But I am... and I love a good iced coffee/water, so that was an exciting find. We eat too much haribo... like really too much, we are always buying gummies. 

That's all for today folks'!






No comments