German Holiday: Days 7&8


It is October already! Can you believe it? I can't!

I am going to skip the book review this month so I can continue on with our long vacation - but have no fear I will share September and October at the beginning of next month! :)

If you missed my other posts you can you catch up:

Day 7
 Interlaken, Switzerland

We took a day trip from Lucerne and drove to Interlaken. 


We started with latte's at 'The Best Mexican' in Europe - yes we returned for dinner. More on that later though.

We explored around the town of Interlaken for a little bit, but then we took a train and headed up to Schynige Platte from Wilderswil Station. The train took about an hour and there was hiking and an alpine garden waiting for us at the top!



Views from the train.


The bluest water I have ever seen.


It was a cloudy day.


We made it to the top.


Alphorn Players.


Exploring the gardens.


We made it to the tippity top.


Laughing at my bread.

If you want the best/most comfortable/public appropriate hiking/everyday/yoga pants buy these. They are the best all around pants, and you will thank me later.


With the alphorns.


More of the blue water.


Margaritas... Like real margaritas. Best in Europe. And the food... the food was also amazing.



Exploring Interlaken after dinner. 


We found a bar that had signed bills from tons of countries. We signed a dollar and taped it up! 

Day 8
Lucerne and Innsbruck

We drove Blake's parents to the train station so they could catch their plane home. Blake, Aaron (Blake's brother), and I explored around Lucerne a bit more before we hit the road for Innsbruck.






Views for days. 


To get views, we had to climb up steep steps, but all worth it. 


Macaroons of course.

We made the short drive to Innsbruck. We checked into a lovely Air Bnb in Igls, Austria. We had a balcony and a lovely view. I will share what we were up too in Innsbruck tomorrow!

Xoxo

No comments